Effective from: 17.06.2021
Last updated: 12.09.2021
Blacklisted Branded Games Territories. The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
• do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
• do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
• do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
• shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and applies various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players;
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings;
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers;
• chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made earlier;
• use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account (including any other actions to get advantage from casino promotions);
• providing of forged documents;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• other types of cheating;
or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend and/or cancel all payouts to this player. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Company, and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right and may be obliged to inform appropriate regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
In the even of chargeback at the account, the casino reserves the right to:
• charge the player a sum equivalent to the players available balance funds in order to compensate damages and expenses suffered by an incurred as a result of chargeback;
• claim further damages and financial losses from the player by contacting them via one of the methods provided during the registration process (i.e. phone, e-mail, etc.);
• close player's personal account and/or discard all and any winnings gained as a result of such act or attempt to act.
Our admin team can demand the following documentation in order to verify your identity:
- A photo of any ID such as a passport/ID card/driving license;
- A selfie with your passport/ID card/driving license, and a piece of paper which says something like “Hi Wildblaster” and has the correct date on it;
- A photo of your bank card (if you topped up using it) or a screenshot of your e-wallet;
- A photo of a document confirming your address (a bill or a bank statement where both your address and name are visible). Documents must not be older than 90 days;
- A photo with our live chat visible in the background.
for Amethyst level: ((real money bets - real money wins) - (bonus money bets - bonus money wins)) × 0.01;
for Sapphire level: ((real money bets - real money wins) - (bonus money bets - bonus money wins)) × 0.03;
for Ruby level: ((real money bets - real money wins) - (bonus money bets - bonus money wins)) × 0.05;
for Emerald level: ((real money bets - real money wins) - (bonus money bets - bonus money wins)) × 0.07;
for Diamond level: ((real money bets - real money wins) - (bonus money bets - bonus money wins)) × 0.1.The cashback amount is subject to 10x wagering requirement which has to be fulfilled in 48 hours after the bonus is credited, otherwise the bonus will expire and the corresponding winnings will be forfeited. The maximum winnings resulting from Cashback are limited to 5000 EUR (5000 USD, 7500 AUD, 7500 CAD, 7500 NZD, 50 000 NOK, 22 500 PLN, 350 000 RUB, 150 000 UAH, 0,1 BTC, 3,85 ETH, 12 BCH, 33 LTC, 120 000 DOGE, 5850 USDT). In order to be applied to the player’s account the minimum net loss for a previous month should be 100 EUR (100 USD, 150 AUD, 150 CAD, 150 NZD, 1000 NOK, 450 PLN, 7000 RUB, 3000 UAH, 0,002 BTC, 0,077 ETH, 0,24 BCH, 0,66 LTC, 2400 DOGE, 117 USDT). Cashback can’t be combined with any other bonuses. If a player has an active bonus no cashback can be earned until completion or failure of the active bonus is achieved. No cashback will be issued if the player's account was closed, temporarily excluded from the VIP program or had responsible gambling limits (cooling-off or self-exclusion) applied at the time of crediting.